My story of being a unique & genuine person in a world that would rather I learned how to “fit in.”
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.Les Brown
Why Should You Follow This Blog?
I have spent the last 20 years of my life testing out new methods of ways to improve myself and my station in life. And although it’s likely a process that will take the rest of my life, I am able to provide others with some helpful advice on what to try (& what NOT to try) regarding:
- Living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Living with Mental Illness
- Training your mind to speak to you in positive thought
- Becoming body-positive (no matter your size!)
- And BONUS: I’m often witty, so you’ll at least be entertained!
Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’Audrey Hepburn
Who the F*** is Bertha?!
I haven’t known Bertha a terribly long time, but I didn’t like her from the start. I mean, sure, she started off fairly tame and she seemed inconsequential, but that was before she had even begun to show her true nature! Because of her, I have been in the hospital more times than I care to remember. She’s caused me to miss out on months of work in a job I once loved. Bertha caused me to leave several jobs – including that one – because she treated me so unkindly!
I may be getting ahead of myself, though…
Looking for older posts? Check here!
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.Theodore Roosevelt
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
- Or Call: 1-800-344-4867 to be connected to your local chapter
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Or Call: 1-800-273-8255
Greater Twin Cities Metro Area & Rochester (MN) & Western Wisconsin:
- Noran Neurological Clinic (multiple locations)
- Or Call: (612) 879-1000 to schedule an appointment
- Mayo Clinic (general website; multiple locations – based in Rochester, MN)
- United Hospital (St Paul, MN)
- Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN)
Kansas City Metro Area will be added soon!
Be the CHANGE that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi